How well do you know current health and safety legislation? Compliance is an essential part of health and safety in the building industry, but that doesn’t mean it's easy.
Our team deliver customised systems and in-depth health and safety advice for builders just like you on a daily basis. We can assist with setting up and maintaining a health and safety management system that suits your business’s needs, is simple enough and meets the legislative requirements.
Health and Safety
Our health and safety advisory services include:
Develop a robust overarching management plan that sets the standards, procedures and processes needed to create your ideal building health and safety culture on-site which could include:
- Hazard Management
- Employee Induction
- Contractor Management, including prequalification and assessment
- Training and Competency
- Plant and Equipment
- Emergency Procedures
- Health Monitoring
We’ll develop a customised site safety system built from the latest technology, empowering your team to maintain high safety standards, anywhere and anytime.
- Sign in / Sign out and on-site inductions
- Incident, Accident and Hazard Management
- Site Audits
- SSSP Management and Task Analysis
- Documentation and templates on hand, photo storage
- Ongoing employee and contractor training in the use of SiteSoft
You and your team can benefit from ongoing mentoring and training from our up-to-date experts, as well as access to our extensive network of like-minded building business owners.
- We can provide you with learning and sharing opportunities with other residential building businesses
- Our team of experts can help you stay up to date with any legislative changes that are implemented
- We can review and ensure your staff are staying on top of their health and safety training
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to H&S in building. We’ll provide leading insight in our monthly one-on-one sessions and comprehensive reports, as well as reactive advice for emerging issues.